Terms and Conditions of Use of www.TEFLjobsChina.com
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. TEFL Jobs China dot com makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the services, information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, TEFL Jobs China dot com does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
The decisions of the schools and the government of China are final and can not be appealed. TEFL Jobs China dot com can not influence their decisions.
Limitations of liability
TEFL Jobs China dot com will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website: [to the extent that the website and any services are provided free-of-charge to you, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- These limitations of liability apply even if TEFL Jobs China dot com has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Contracts: When you contract for a teaching position in China – you are contracting with the school and/or the Government of China – NOT with TEFL Jobs China dot com. WE bear no responsibility for contracted agreements that you make with the Government of China and/or its schools.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website and or its services.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, TEFL Jobs China dot com has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against TEFL Jobs China dot com’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect TEFL Jobs China dot com’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as TEFL Jobs China dot com.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
This website disclaimer
This website disclaimer is based on a precedent published by freenetlaw.com